Celebrated for over 25 years by style conscious and trend-savvy shoppers across the globe, Forever 21 has set the fashion industry on fire by showcasing the most current collections, on-trend apparel, and exciting shopping environments.
When you join the Forever 21 family, you will enjoy a fast-paced, exciting work environment with tremendous opportunities for growth. We are committed to challenging fashion boundaries, acting on behalf of our customers, and demonstrating passion in all that we do.Forever 21 is committed to nurturing your talents and supporting your career goals with our fun work environment, team culture, and core values.
Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Marketing Department to showcase your persuasive and interactive Public Relations skills with our amazing and creative PR team!
Position: Corporate Public Relations Coordinator
Reports to: PR Supervisor
Direct Reports: No
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Location: 3880 N Mission Los Angeles, CA 90031
Department Summary: Forever 21 is seeking an innovative, energetic, and passionate team player to add to our dynamic PR/Marketing team!
Job Purpose: The Corporate PR Coordinator will be responsible for facilitating communication between in-house and international PR agencies. He/she will assist in facilitating any partnerships or collaborations by creating multi-faceted communications designed to build and strengthen Forever 21’s corporate image.
• Plan, execute, and oversee PR support for international new store openings
• Identify PR agency needs; Provide necessary direction for approvals, campaign messages, brand overview, POs, etc.
• Update and maintain press site
• Collaborate with domestic and international media markets to streamline messages and distribute press releases, news, and written interviews
• Track media responses and interviews; Update media response one-sheet with the best messages from each topic
• Create press releases and media alerts
• Assist with responding to day-to-day inquiries and requests pertaining to partnerships
• Write and distribute larger scale press releases for campaigns, new initiatives, and large scale store openings in the U.S. and international markets
• Track PO invoices to ensure amounts stay within agreed upon budget
• Research agencies and competitors in new markets, create and distribute request for proposal documents, and review submitted proposals
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, or related field preferred
• 2+ years of internal Public Relations experience preferred (fashion environment preferred)
• Must have the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple points of contact in an ever changing environment
• Exceptional writing and editing skills are essential
• Must have experience creating corporate brand and press materials
• Must have excellent communication skills
• General understanding of international business etiquette and culture required
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21. Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless. Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)