At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless. Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
Support the company vision through ownership and accountability for the visual merchandise presentation in assigned district. The Field Visual Merchandiser accomplishes this through solid partnership with the District Manager, driving the store visual team (in-store Visual Managers and Visual Merchandisers) to execute their job duties and creating a fun, challenging, and rewarding culture. Participate in new store openings and floor sets.
· Execute and support company business objectives
· Overall visual leadership in assigned district
· Is the liaison between assigned district stores and the Regional Visual Manger
· Conduct store visits to drive a consistent visual brand among stores
· Ensure forms and mannequins are clean, presentable, in a good working order and in proper positioning and composition
· Ensure brand concepts are represented as directed
· Ensure proper and timely processing and placement of merchandise
· Overall hands-on training and development of store visual team
· Collaborate with District Manager to integrate both operational and visual objectives
· Partner with District Manager in administration of district-wide meetings per company directives and communicate with District Manager merchandise transfer opportunities
· Drive a fun, exciting and rewarding culture within the district visual team
· Keep updated on Visual and Operations Memos
· Ensure policies and procedures are followed
· Participate in Corporate floorsets as needed
- 2-5 years of retail management experience
- 2+ years of multi-store visual merchandising experience a must
- Must have experience in mannequin styling
- Knowledge of colors, patterns, and textures
- Ability to follow and execute corporate visual merchandising standards
- Knowledge of latest fashion trends and forecasting trends
- Must be able to travel and have a flexible schedule
Candidates MUST have required Management and Merchandising experience to qualify for this position.