Co-Manager - University Town Center #479
Job Description :
Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retailer skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Department: Retail Operations
Reports to: Store Manager
Direct Reports: No
FLSA Status: Non - Exempt
Location: Retail - In Store
- Supports the Company vision through co-ownership and co-accountability for the overall sales, profitability, leadership and management of assigned store.
- Drives store management team and associates to execute their job duties by creating a fun, challenging and rewarding culture.
- All Company Co-Managers are considered Managers in Training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of fashion Retail Management experience
- Excellent ability to train and motivate team members
- Friendly, courteous, and a positive attitude is a must
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills required
- Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, and follow direction
- Assist Store Manager in creating, promoting, and overseeing a fun profitable store
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Responsible for sales generation, proper floor coverage, excellent visual presentation
- Oversee well-trained and developed team, shortage control, safety, and mall/community involvement
- Maintain a professional behavior at all times
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless. Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
Job Code :
Field - Region : Southeast
0479 - F21 - University Town Center, Sarasota FL US 34243
Job Type :
Career Level :
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
High School or equivalent
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)